Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beer Bread 1st attempt

Tonight I cooked some Beer bread from a recipe I have been trying to perfect. The intent being to make the perfect bun to go with the perfect burger. I took some Pix. Granny ate half of it, I ate dang near the rest>

Note: I also added 3 teaspoons of bread makers yeast on top of the mix.



After dumping all the regredients in I turn on the machine to quick bread and let it mix the dough and heat the dough then after 15 minutes I unplug it. I remove the dough, get the paddle out and dump the dough back in and then let er rest and rise fer an hour.




55 minutes I unplug her and dump the bread onto a rack.

5 comments:

  1. Makes da house smell sooooo gooooood! whenit is cooking yall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the recipe off the web, did a little research, It is still a work in progress. But it tastes dang good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too bad considering I have no owners manual for the bread machine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Granny don't know I added Beer to the recipe. Yall. Let's keep it dat way. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why, you're just a regular Paula Deen, butta and all !

    ReplyDelete