Saturday, December 17, 2011

Paw Paw Goes Bluetooth

I got me a new celular phone recently when my old tracfone went missing. This here new tracfone is a video camera a photo camera and an mp3 player. I installed a 4G memory card in the phone and added a bluetooth Dongle to my old PC. I took a few phos of the memory install and made a video:









So the next thang I did was install the dongle ass backwards from the instruction sheet. Online they all said install the disc first then the device. Halfway through the install it goes by the way, no device recognized. So I read the instructions taht came with the dongle and it plainly say install the dayum hardware first then insert the software disc. Duhuh. So I did a video and uploaded it to my youtube channel:

No comments:

Post a Comment